ATB-02C1 Fiber optical Socket
The fiber optic faceplate is able to hold up to 1 subscribers. It is used as a termination point for the
drop cable to connect with patch cable in FTTH indoor application. It integrates fiber splicing, termination,
storage and cable connection in one solid protection box.
- Dust-proof design with IP-45 Protection level.
- Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
- Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
- Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
- Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
- Embedded type surface, easy for installation and removal.
- 2 ports cable entrance for patch cable.
- Telecommunication network, metropolitan area network, optical fiber communication system
- Optical testing equipment/instrument
- CATV optical fiber, optical fiber sensor
- Optical fiber broadband access network, FTTH optical fiber
- Optical fiber distribution frame, frame type and wall type optical fiber distribution unit