IP68 Fiber Optic Splice Closure
This dome closure is used in aerial,duct,wall-mounting,pole mounting applications, for the straight-through and branching splice of the fiber cable(Ф7-Ф42). It has heat shrinkable sealing structure with 7 entrance ports on the end (6 round ports and 1 oval port).
- The body adopt modified plastic MPP,which is high strength and corrosion resistance,has longer lifetime and excellent sealing performance.
- It has 7 cable ports in total,6 Φ20mm round cable ports,and 1 oval port which can let in and out 1pc Φ42mm cable or 2pcs Φ20mm cables,as well as for few small size cables at the same time.
- The closure can be reopened,which is maintenance friendly.It can work well in the environment of -40℃～＋65℃ and guarantee the good sealing performance.
- Voltage Strength:under 15KV direct current,without breakdown or flashover phenomenon.
- Insulation Resistance:≥2×104MΩ
- Tensile Force:≥800N
- Leakproofness:inflate the closure,making internal pressure to 100Kpa,then put the closure into the water over 15min,without any bubbles or pressure drop happened.
- Impact Strength:can bear 16N.m.after 3 impact times,there is no crack on the body.
- Size DxH:Ф230mmx450mm
- Oval port diameter:Φ42mm;round port diameter:Φ20mm
- Max capacity:144cores,6pcs 24c splice tray.
- Splitting:1x16/1x32 mini PLC splitters and 18pcs/36pcsSC adaptors
- Assembled with valve core and grounding device.
- Dome closure:1set
- Hanging set:1set(optional:pole mounting,wall mounting or aerial)
- Heat shrinkable tube:2~144pcs(according to the real capacity of the closure)
- Hose clamp13~19: 8pcs
- Shrinkable tube65/19-150: 1pc
- Shrinkable tube28/6-150:6pc
- Certificate of Approval:1pc