DA-FC-KT6 Optical Fiber Cleaver
- Easy-step operation to complete the cleaving and collection of waste fiber shards.
- Convenient and quick to operate. Either hand-held or on table/worktop surfaces.
- Very easy fiber setting and placing and, no need for blade height adjustment, therefore
- improving work efficiency and low maintenance cost.
- Smart design of pressure pads preventing the fiber from damage by the return of the blade carriage.
- Main Body is made from aluminum material; Blade is made from magnesium alloy materials, giving high strength and stability. Small, compact size and light weight.
- Blade has 24 Sharp Cutting Points.
- Processed with precision CNC machine, giving precision and stability.
- Fusion Splice
- FTTH Project
|Typical Cleave Angle
||within 0.5 Degrees
||9-16mm (Single Fiber -0.25mm Coating) 10-16mm(Single Fiber -0.9mm Coating)
|Blade life Time
|Scrap Collector Bin
||Optical Fiber Cleaver
||Single fiber, 250/900um; Life of blade: 48,000 times; with scrap collector bin